Kids Clothing Direct
General Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that Kids Clothing Direct (kidsclothingdirect.com.au) will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods supplied to you, or on behalf of you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Kids Clothing Direct harmless from and against any and all claims, loss or expense that may be incurred by Kids Clothing Direct which relate to or are incidental to the performance of its duties as described in these Terms and Conditions including all costs of defending itself against a claim by any other person and/or as a result of you taking any action or refraining from taking any action or instituting or defending any action or legal proceeding.
Kids Clothing Direct reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. Terms and Conditions published in this website will always be the latest and will override any prior Terms and Conditions provided in any other form.
Application and Account Details
If you create an account on our website www.kidsclothingdirect.com.au, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Users are required to be over 18 years of age.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
If you do not want your name and mailing details made available or no longer want to receive our marketing emails, you can unsubscribe from our marketing list or call us on our helpline number or email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
Kids Clothing Direct is committed to respecting your privacy. An electronic copy of each order is held by us on file.
Delivery is $7.95 including GST on all orders in Australia (excluding bulk orders).
A flat rate delivery charge of $12.95 including GST applies to Express Post orders (excluding bulk orders) to Australian Addresses.
At Kids Clothing Direct, we understand that you want the freedom to shop, knowing that if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it for refund or exchange within the guidelines below.
We will provide a refund on a product providing:
· You purchased the product from www.kidsclothingdirect.com.au in the last 14 days and
· The product is in original condition including all tags and original packaging and
· The product has not been washed, worn or used and
· The product is not listed as an exception below and
· No changes have occurred to the product to render it non-saleable and
· The product was purchased within Australia.
Please note that the original delivery costs are not refundable on returns.
We do not offer refunds on the following products unless the items are faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you or where otherwise required by law:
How do I return a product?
If you need to return a product please follow the procedure below to enable us to quickly and effectively process your return.
1. Contact us by phone on 1300 151 621 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.00pm EST) or email email@example.com and advise the reason for your return. We will also need the invoice number for the product you purchased.
2. Simply return the product in the satchel or box in which it came and drop into any post box or post office. You may choose to register return parcels at your local Post Office to guarantee their delivery.
3. Upon receipt of approved returned items we will arrange a credit for the cost of the returned items. Please note that the original delivery costs are not refundable on returns.
Customs Fees For Overseas Countries
Please note that all shipments to overseas destinations UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance are your, our customer’s, responsibility. Please refer to your customs department for guidance.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your order or have a query relating to home delivery, please call 1300 151 621 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to circumstances beyond our control prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. If for this, or any other reason, an item is not acceptable, it may be returned providing it is sent back within 30 days and is in new, unused condition and in original packaging. Certain products cannot be returned. See section above, for details. All prices shown are cash prices in Australian Dollar (AUD). We reserve the right to accept or reject orders, to refuse applications or with prior written notice to close an account. Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the Directory may differ from prices in store. We will request payment for the full amount on confirmation of your order.
All orders for products are subject to availability of stock. In the event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to substitute items of equal quality and value. You will be notified of such substitutes when you place your order.
Kids Clothing Direct/Kids Clothing Direct ("we", ''us'', ''our'') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This
includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site,
subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information
• We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
• Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
Please note that we DO NOT view or retain any credit card details on our system for your added protection.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain offers and advertisements according to your general location.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are text files which contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate, whereas others are aimed at enhancing and personalising your user experience.
The information gathered by cookies on our site(s) may be used in the following ways:
• To tailor advertisements or promotions you receive. For example, if you have looked at a specific type of edible product, we might use this information to personalise any subsequent advertisements you see. We may also personalise our service based on the type of computer system you use, together with the purchase pattern of other customers who may have looked at similar products to you.
We may also provide you with advertisements which may be customised
using information such as the search terms you use on our site. For example, if
you searched for a specific product or accessed our site via a specific banner
ad or search word, we may present you with content and/or offers linked to that
banner ad or searchword.
• We may use navigational information about where you go on our site to better understand how our site is used and to ensure that the product offerings that are presented to you are relevant.
• We do not use any data about where you go, or present you with advertisements outside of our site other than on sites which provide for such use in their respective privacy policies.
• We may collect information on how frequently you visit the site and the type of products and/or services that you view to enable us to measure the popularity of our sites and our product offerings.
Types of Cookie
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website, remembering how far you are through your pay as you go order, making sure that the Kids Clothing Direct.com.au website looks consistent or remembering what's in your basket. Without these cookies, many of the basic functionalities of our website - the stuff you expect the site to enable you to do like filling in your shopping basket, we simply can't provide.
Tip - these cookies make the basic functions of the website work.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and the pages that they don't. This understanding enables Kids Clothing Direct to continually improve the experience we deliver to you (and other visitors like you) so that the site is easy to use and includes content that you find helpful (for instance, performance cookies indicated that users find reviews really helpful and so that gave us confidence that we should provide more reviews on each product page) These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor - so we can't identify you individually.
All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This information is only used to improve how the Kids Clothing Direct.com.au website works.
Tip - these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make as you browse the site (for instance, your login details to enable you to provide your comments in our new community forums). They provide more enhanced and personal features. The information they collect is anonymised and the usage only relates to www.kidsclothingdirect.com.au - they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites once you've departed Kids Clothing Direct.com.au
Tip - these cookies remember choices you have made to improve your website experience on www.kidsclothingdirect.com.au
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you, and your interests (assumed by analysing your onsite browsing behaviour). They can also provide caps on the number of times you might see an advert - to hopefully stop them becoming annoying and repetitive. These cookies remember that you have visited Kids Clothing Direct.com.au, track what products you may have looked at, and this information may be shared with our advertising partners. If you see an advert from Kids Clothing Direct, once you have left our site and are browsing other sites on the internet, that magically seems to understand what previously interested you (you browsed a specific item on the site) then this is enabled by targeting cookies.
Tip - these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant for you.
outlined above. If you do not wish to receive tailored advertising, you can
withdraw this consent at any time by changing your browser settings to reject
Please note that it is not a good idea to reject all cookies as this could prevent you from gaining full use of this site. To learn more about cookies click here, or to disable them click here.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with goods and/or services that you have ordered
• to prevent and detect fraud, crime and money laundering
• to check your identity
• to trace and recover debts
• for credit and credit related services and to manage your accounts
• to update our records about you
• to make credit, fraud and identity checks on you (when applicable)
In addition, Kids Clothing Direct may use your Personal Information for research and statistical analysis to develop and improve our products and services.
You will also have the opportunity to consent to us contacting you by post, email, phone, SMS or MMS from time to time occasionally about products and services which Kids Clothing Direct and carefully selected third parties believe may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please contact us via email. Alternatively, you can write to us at us c/o Kids Clothing Direct, PO BOX 6074, WANTIRNA, VIC, 3152.
Please note that it may take up to 28 days for such changes to take effect.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Kids Clothing Direct.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and